Wednesday, August 31, 2005

happy blog day

.... wow, it's 11:57pm on World Blog Day. The idea is for there to be more cross-pollination in the blogosphere by getting participating bloggers to recommend 5 other 'unknown' blogs to their readers, especially ones which are very different from their own in terms of culture, perspective etc.

I found about this a little too late to participate but it turns out at least two blogs picked Planet Grenada to be one of their 5. One is islamicate (which has actually been on my blogroll for a while now). And the other is my kid's dad by Stuart Berman. I feel honored to be named by both.

Even though I am finding out about this a little late, World Blog Day still seems like a really good idea. I am definitely tempted to come up with a list of 5 or 10 blogs and have my own personal Planet-Grenada-Give-Shout-outs-to-Blogs-Very-Different-from-Mine-but-Which-I-Think-Are-Still-Really-Cool-Anyway-Day. Maybe in a week or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm.. love this thoughts )