Saturday, December 03, 2005

ecological crisis

The Truth Laid Bear blog ecosystem is in the middle of being revamped. On the one hand, Grenada seems to be getting more traffic, more links, and my rankings have actually gone up (currently #1538... but think about how many blogs are out there). And what is really amazing to me is finding out that when I do a Google search on certain topics I'm interested in, it is not infrequent that a Planet Grenada post will be in the top 10! But on the other hand, I still went from a Large Mammal to an Adorable Little Rodent. Confusion.

insignificant microbe?
intelligent design
waiting for the sun to set
on the truth laid bear

1 comment:

Abdul-Halim V. said...

Ok, it is semi-lame to comment my own posts. I guess the ecosystem revisions are done for now and basically many of the revisions seem to specifically discount alot of the features of Planet Grenada. That, plus some other factors has made me a "Marauding Marsupial" instead of a "Large Mammal".

I guess now I have to "resort" to good and thoughtful commentary to attract readers... lol...