Wednesday, May 04, 2005

weirdness...

So, just few minutes ago, for the second time in my life now, I've been told I looked like Zacarias Moussaoui. I'm not sure what to say. Not only is the comparison weird to hear, but what's even weirder is I actually kind of agree. In my life I've been told that I look like a lot of different people... when I was youger, Gary Coleman.. and then when I was older... Tone Loc and Suge Knight. Just a week or two ago, I even got Mr. T. And in all those cases I more-or-less thought that the person suggesting the likeness ought to get new glasses or stop smoking crack. But it's funny... I think I actually have an old bad driver's license picture which DOES like the Moussaoui mugshot which you see on the news all the time. Go figure.

Let's hope airport security guards have a sense of humor...

No comments: