Thursday, May 19, 2005

blog housekeeping

I'm not sure if BlogRolling is correctly labelling which blogs on my blogroll are recently updated (fresh!) so if you are actually clicking based on that, you might want to occasionally try to check some blogs even if they aren't marked.

And now that I've been blogging for a while on different subjects, I'm starting to look into how I can organize my archives by category, but until then, you might want to make use of the search function at the top of the screen.

And as a general disclaimer, if I've linked to or quote from a particular page or blog, it should be taken to mean that I think it is interesting and that I feel some kind of affinity to the content, not that I endorse every claim without reservation.

Also, whether you agree or disagree with the content, comments and feedback are generally welcome (as long as its not spam, obscene or otherwise useless)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might appreciate the following:
http://www.theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4120&o=2

Abdul-Halim V. said...

salaams islamoyankee, thanks. i get it. ha ha.