Sunday, May 14, 2006

jesus in india

I've been noticing that recently a lot of the people who have been making their way to Planet Grenada have come here looking for an Islamic perspective on The Da Vinci Code. So to help quench their thirst I'd thought I'd also pass along a link to the book Jesus in India which suggests that Jesus survived the crucifixion and travelled to Afghanistan (where he possibly married and had children) and moved on to Kashimir where (it is alleged) his tomb can be found. I'm not claiming the theory is true. And I'm definitely not saying that this is THE Muslim perspective on these matters. I would just say it is an example of sustained speculation on the subject of what happened after the crucifixion from someone claiming to be Muslim. And y'all might be interested.

No comments: